This hair took a lot of my time and nerves. I'm still wondering why Peggy left a big bald spot under the hat, because it basically made this hair unusable for me. The only reason that kept me motivated to finish this hair fix was that it's probably the only hair around that has realistic curls and volume proportions. It also reminds me a lot of my own hair when I curl them with sponge curlers :)
So, I decided remove that wonky hat and cover the bald spot, but it turned out into more and more fixing than I expected (full list of changes at the end of the post). It's still not perfect and has some minor transparency issues, but I did what I can to fix them.
- This hair is for female teens, young adults, adults and elders.
- Can be used with all clothing categories, included maternity and career.
- 2 versions: EA highlights and Adjust-Shine highlights. You can have both at the same time.
- Both Package and Sims3Pack formats available.
- Polycount: 12000+ polys for HQ, 4000+ for MQ and 1600+ for LQ.
- Original hair is by Peggyzone. Textures are by Anubis.
- The hat removed.
- Huge bald spot under the hat is filled with new mesh parts.
- The skewed UV map fixed.
- Overlapping mesh parts fixed.
- Sharp mesh edges reduced.
- Proper LOD's added.