Toddlers like to go to beach, too! And now they can do so in style! This is an age conversion of some of the pieces from my Summer Fun for Girls set along with two additional items.

Altogether there are 7 Pieces Total:
  1. Basic Swimsuit 
  2. Halter Swimsuit 
  3. Drawstring Top 
  4. Tankini Top 
  5. Basic Tank Top 
  6. Basic Swim Brief 
  7. Ruched Swim Brief














-Polys: Tops - 2258 / Bottoms - 486 / Full - 2744
-Categories: Everyday, Formal, Sleepwear
-Not set to random
-All pieces for female toddlers only except briefs and muscle tank.
-All have 3 channels.


Hair Credits:
--Cool Sims Hair 60 by Anubis360
--Anto 86 by Robodl95
--Keep It Simple by Elexis
--Peggy Hair 5626 + Accessory by Anubis360
--Maxis Hair by TumTum
--Braided Bun by EA Store
--The Shaggy Look by EA Store

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay swimsuits for toddlers!!! I LUV U

KosmoKhaos said...

I'm glad toddlers didn't get left out of the summer fun!

Anonymous said...

OMG love the swimsuits and also i see my poses being used :) love it :D

TheDen said...

It looks very cute ♥

WHY said...

They can't swim but I can pretend! I love the things you do...so I downloaded them, I have such a horrible addiction.

Post a Comment