There aren't enough curly hairs around, so this one was inspired by 1920's flapper styled hairs to add some variety to the game. It came out a little too modern looking, but it only made it usable for all kinds of Sims.
Dear friend Anubis360 has kindly offered to apply his awesome textures to my mesh, so all credits for the textures and alpha edits go to Anubis :)
- This hair is for female teens, young adults, adults and elders.
- Polycount: 7800+ polys for HQ, 3000+ for MQ and 1500+ for LQ.
- Can be used with all clothing categories, included maternity.
- 2 versions: EA highlights and Adjust-Shine highlights. You can have both at the same time.
- Both Package and Sims3Pack formats available.
my meshes with re-textures without permission.
- Eyes by Escand / Elexis
- Lipsticks by Daluved1 / Elexis
- Eyeshadow, eyeliners by Emmzx