Guy Style - Pose Pack by Juliana

Hi!
This is my first pose pack \o/
I made it inspired in some pictures that my boyfriend sent me few weeks ago :)
Although this is simple, I hope you like it





Policies:
If you want to use these in your uploads, just link back here.
Do not distribute!


Download


Pose names (in case if you don't want to use Pose List):

a_julz_g01
a_julz_g02
a_julz_g03
a_julz_g04




Model credits:
- Skintones by Ephemera / Shyne / Joedy
- Lipstick by Tamo / IN3S
- Tunnel flesh by Belafonte
- Eyebrows by Miss Bonbon / Heiret (unavailable)
- Eyes by Geldyh / Tifa / Flajko
- Hair by Store / Raon / aWT / TumTum
- Clothing by Prada Sims / Jasumi / Me / Darko / Diesel / Supernatural
- Shoes by Jasumi / MYOS / Late Night
- Accessory by Aikea
- Tattoos by NewOne / Somewhere at mod the sims (sorry XD)

12 comments:

leah111397 said...

woah.....these are pretty awesome.
always in need of simple poses
thanks♥

Jasumi said...

These are nice, especially the last pose, thanks ^^

JS Sims 3 said...

I love these! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is your first pose pack? You're too good! I love how classic and subtle they are. I think they'll work great for both sexes too! Will be (ab)using these A LOT!

TheDen said...

It is awesome :D

Potentissimum. said...

So nice ^^ Thanks!

KosmoKhaos said...

Me likey!

Anonymous said...

I love them very much they are so useful and realistic.
Thanks a lot for sharing .
Kw.

Juliana said...

Thank you guys :3

Unknown said...

Do you remember where you got the gauge earrings at?

Anonymous said...

Where are the tunnels from?

Juliana said...

Guuys, read the credits bellow the post :)

Post a Comment