"Dreamy Carolina" - Dress by Anubis

Hi! I wanted to make a nice, flowy, delicate dress, and this dress may not achieve those terms, but it is really close! XD


- For female young adults and adults only.
- This dress is under everyday, formal, and career categories.
- Three recolorable areas, three designs included.
- Polycount: 3800+ polys (normal).







Policies:
If you want to use this in your uploads, just link back here.
Please, don't redistribute. Don't re use my meshes or textures without permission.

Adult Only


Model credits:
~ Hairs by Elexis / The Store (Divalicious Set) / The Sims 3 Master Suite
~ Skintones by 234jiao / Ephemera / Aikea
~ Eyes by LemonLeaf / ImminentFate / -Shady-
~ Lipsticks, blushes and eyeliner by LemonLeaf
~ Eyeshadows by LadyFrontbum
~ Eyebrows by Base Game / Jessica_2020

8 comments:

Augusto said...

I saw this dress in your Facebook's page... It's so cool!!
I loved this!! Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! lovely dress!

Anonymous said...

Simple and beautiful. Thanks.

DaringDecay said...

I have alot of dresses, but this is just too cute to stroll by. Thank you! <3

Bootherobot said...

stupid anubis! Y U NO CREDIT SHOES?!
D':
I'm just kidding! :)
I love you guys!
Thank you Nubie!
SHOES. SHOES. SHOES! :)

I love the dress, especially in black and yes, I shall be using this quite often! So cute! >.<
Thank you! :)

ily D:

Pan said...

Thanks.

Bootherobot said...

@myself
erm...the shoes are by you, the base game, and the store. -.-"
I'm really embarrassed now...xD

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ! Thanks xx Would be amazing for little girls too

Post a Comment