"Summer Night" - Dress by Anubis

Hi! I don't know if I should call this a dress or a long shirt, because it's perfect for every day or to go to the club, or even to wear it as pajamas! That's up to you! :)


- For female young adults and adults only.
- This dress is under everyday, formal, athletic and sleepwear categories.
- Two recolorable areas, three designs included.
- Polycount: 3500+ polys (normal)






Policies:
If you want to use this in your uploads, just link back here.
Please, don't redistribute. Don't re use my meshes or textures without permission.

Adult Only




Model credits:
~ Hairs by The Store 

~ Shoes by Elexis / Anubis / BaseGame
~ Skintones by 234jiao / Ephemera / Aikea
~ Eyes by LemonLeaf / ImminentFate / -Shady-
~ Lipsticks, blushes and eyeliner by LemonLeaf
~ Eyeshadows by LadyFrontbum
~ Eyebrows by Base Game / Jessica_2020

9 comments:

Augusto said...

It's wonderful!!

I liked this!! Thanks!

Georgia said...

Ah, I was wondering when you were going to post this! Thanks Nubie!

•(♥).•*´¨`*•♥•(★) Amiee (★)•♥•*´¨`*•.(♥)• said...

where do you get the black leggings that Megan is wearing?

DaringDecay said...

I have been waiting for this! I especially love the addition of the sleeves. Thanks Anubis for bringing more love into our games. :D

Bootherobot said...

Thank you Nubie!
It's so prettyful D':
ily <3

Jéssicα ✿ said...

Thank you, it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Can it be worn with various underwear bottoms (meaning will it show various panties) ?

ebec11 said...

I love it! The only thing I wish is that there was a simlish stenciling, as I won't use the English stenciling in my game. Otherwise, fantastic!

ARH said...

Could you please to make a teen version..?
I have teens that have a story with this kind of top as they outfit... x3

Post a Comment