"Kyara" - Hat by Juliana

I made this little hat thinking in Showtime. I hope you enjoy.

- For Males, females, teens, young adults and adults.
- Base Game compatible.
- This hat are under Everyday, Formal, Sleepwear, Swimwear, Athletic and Career categories.
- Three recolorable areas.
- #aWT Hat Control compatible (it means you can move, rotate and scale the hat).
- Polycount: 476 polys.








Policies:
If you want to use this in your uploads, just link back here.
Please, don't redistribute. Don't re use my meshes without permission.



Model credits:
~ Hair by Peggy

~ Sequins Stocking by Newsea
~ Skintone by Ephemera (light)
~ Eyes by Shady (v2)

~ Lipstick by Elexis / S-Club Privée
~ Eyeliner by Ephemera

~ Eyeshadows by Ladyfrontbum
~ Eyebrows Jessica_2020
~ Freckles by Vasilla

16 comments:

Augusto said...

AHHHHHHH! I go do now a Mad Hatter, a "Girl" Mad Hatter in my Game kkkkk'

Thanks Juhhh!

Barbara said...

OMG!!!
Era um chapéu destes que andei a procura para uma sim que criei mas não achei em lado nenhum! E tem o lacinho como eu queria <3 Muito obrigada Juliana!!!
Perfeito!!!

DaringDecay said...

This is better than sliced bread! XD Thank you! <3

Juliana said...

Thank you so much!
BabYy, eu vi sua sim linda *-*
pena que cheguei tarde =/

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous
where did you get the cards accessory?

Juliana said...

Thank you ^^
The cards are photoshop =/

Ryanjohnq said...

Hey Juliana!
I love all of your and the others fabulous creations on here, I can tell this site is going to be truly wonderful! :)
I was just wondering where can I find the first oufit?
Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

where is the last outfit from?
i love the hat though! xD

Anonymous said...

Omg, I think I wanna post up residence at this website--SO CUTE! :D Thank you~! (MurfeeL)

Juliana said...

Ryanjohnq and anon 3:30 AM, the outfits are from Showtime and Store :)
Thank you guys ^^
MurfeeL, I'm glad to see you here

Ryanjohnq said...

Really its from showtime? :P
ive asked people for lots of things and they're from Showtime, yet I haven't seen any in game haha,
to busy playing :P

Chelsea McAllister said...

Thank you this is awesome!! :D

Skadi Shroom said...

I love the hat, but I wish you had mentioned which peggy hair it was, or who did the retex.

Juliana said...

Thank you =D
Skadi, sorry, here is the link :}
http://www.peggyzone.com/Sims3Detail.html?id=000821&sortId=00

Hilal said...

OMG! Thank you so much! This is the hat i'm searching for for weeks. :)

L.K

Redfoxlala said...

SO pretty! love it!

Post a Comment